Last year, individual members showed that they believe credible science is more important than ever by contributing 85% more donations than in 2017. CAST delivered by rolling out six publications--two times more publications than previous years.
The organization also continued to communicate ag/science information through its website, videos, social media, and weekly newsletter. CAST has become increasingly active due to successful social media platforms and an increase in its education program membership.
As CAST moves forward in 2019, we will ensure our reports--produced by the collaboration of scientists and experts--communicate credible, balanced, and accurate information to our stakeholders and the public.
CAST wants to thank you, our members, for your support. You are not only contributing to a sustainable future for CAST but also sustaining the integrity of credible science.
Our 2018 Annual Report includes:
- Letters from the CAST president and executive vice president
- Lists of our board members, individual members, and society members
- Highlights from our board meetings, the Borlaug CAST Communication Award winner, and the CAST Science Communication Scholarship program
- A list of our six publications
- Fun facts about our organization
- Revenue and expenses snapshots